Sunday, April 25, 2010

MAJOR BLOG OVERHAUL

Sorry for the LONG delay in postings. I have not forgotten about the Z Day world. I have been very busy working on movie scripts and other writing projects. One script I co-wrote will be filming very soon. The name of the movie is "Ace the Zombie". (www.acethezombie.com)

The main reason for this interruption is to let everyone know that there will soon be a MAJOR overhaul to the blog. I want to keep everyone in the Z Day world and want every one to be able to read every bit of the story before it is published, but I also want to keep some major events a secret. I have been struggling with how I should best use this little piece of webspace.

So let me know what you would like to see. Just more posts or updates on how it is coming.


Leave some feedback or email me at zdayishere@gmail.com

Oh, also as just a little hint at some changes to the story....

What you read now may not be what is in the next book...Stay tuned for more info

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very excited for book 2!!!